Kindergarten Registration forms are now available!
Registration will be held at Norton Creek Elementary on February 1, 2017, from 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. This day is to start the registration process for your incoming kindergartner. Parents will complete/turn in paperwork. On this day be sure to sign up for Kindergarten Connection to be held on Wednesday, May 17th .
New this year...registration paperwork is available for families to print off and fill out prior to registration day (please see attachments below). We encourage families to print & complete registration paperwork to expedite the process on February 1st.
Please remember to bring:
- Your child's original county certified birth certificate
- Two proofs of your residency:
- Current utility bill (gas, electric or water)
- Current Real Estate Tax bill which includes your real estate tax number
- Verification of Parent/Guardian Identity: Driver’s License/State ID
- We will copy and return your original documents to you
You can find all district paperwork/information at the following link: Click HERE to complete and print Kindergarten Registration forms Please be sure to type in your responses and print the documents attached to this link and bring them to Kindergarten Registration.