Attention Parents! New Registration Procedures!
FEES AND REGISTRATION FORMS DUE ON OR BEFORE MAY 20, 2017:
Parents should have received correspondence in the mail regarding CUSD 303 Registration Fees and a letter detailing the new online registration process for returning students for the 2017-2018 school year. Please see the information below regarding online registration:
- Principal letter regarding new registration procedures
- CUSD303 Registration Forms for Grades 1 - 5
- Health Survey required for Kindergarten and Third Grade Students only
- PTO: Important PTO information, instructions on donations, orders (school supply packs, spirit wear and yearbook), volunteering, are available by going to the PTO website or by clicking HERE
- 2017-2018 CUSD 303 School Calendar
- School Supply Lists for Grades Kindergarten through 5th Grade
Norton Creek is a paperless school. If you have not already signed up, click HERE and follow the instructions to sign up to receive the Norton Creek eNews. The weekly eNews contains important School, District and PTO information.